What our users say
Ortelia are as passionate as curators about sharing collections with the public. Throughout their work with the AWM they were as committed as we were, both to the project and to working collaboratively to achieve the best outcome that we could for ‘Art of Nation’. (They also provided technical solutions that content specialists were able to use without IT training!)
– Dr Anthea Gunn, Lead curator, ‘Art of Nation’ online exhibition, and Senior Curator of Art, Australian War Memorial, Canberra
Ortelia Curator is easy to use. It’s clearly laid out and intuitive so we don’t have to work in it all the time to remember how to use it. The amount of power in this tool is astounding. It’s truly amazing!
– Stephanie Wilson, Project Manager, Collections and Interpretation, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
Ortelia Curator is an efficient and accessible program. It allows me experimentation, flexibility and planning in the lead up to exhibitions. It’s easy to learn, simple to use.
– Ingrid Hedgcock, Curator and Collections Manager, Margaret Olley Art Centre, Tweed Regional Gallery
Museums & Galleries of NSW have been using Ortelia Curator in our touring exhibitions for over 4 years now and it has proved to be a vital tool for exhibition design across distance.
– Rachel Arndt, Gallery Programs and Touring Exhibitions Manager, Museums & Galleries of NSW
…we now use Ortelia exclusively. It is faster, more accurate and the result permits among many other functions, minute adjustments on the run, experimentation with texture, colour and lighting, and virtual “fly-throughs” all of which have become invaluable in the collaborative environment of museum exhibition design where curators, educators, designers and production teams work closely together.
– Dr Campbell Gray, Director, The University of Queensland Art Museum