Ortelia Curator 2020 Feature list – 18/02/2020
With the release of Ortelia 2020 comes a host of new features and enhancements. These are:
- A brand new development platform that lets us develop and add new features and enhancements.
- A Wizard system to help first-timers through the process of setting up gallery and creating their first design.
- A new online knowledge-base. All software manuals and resources are now online and linked to directly for Ortelia Curator 2020.
- Additions of a ‘recent files’ list. The last four spaces and designs worked on will appear on the new home-screen for easy access.
- Improved graphics settings and interface scaling to cater for high resolution displays such as Retina.
- New home-screen linking Ortelia Curator and Space Builder in a easy to use central interface.
- Ability to rotate 2D artworks
- Snapping is now available on Plinth for precise positioning
- Merge files – the ability to merge multiple design files for a single space.
This is just the beginning of a long list of features and enhancements planned for 2020. Subscribers will have automatic access to new features and enhancements as and when they are released.
The Ortelia team