Custom 3D Gallery Modelling Services
We undertake custom 3D gallery modelling services for Ortelia Curator users. We can recreate you real or imaginary space in high detail. Geographical location is no barrier to creating your space.
Why Consider a Custom Gallery Model
Ortelia custom built gallery spaces reflect the real-world space and provide another level of design experience. In particular, recreating your space in high detail provides you with a more intimate design experience and improves communication with your stakeholders.
Custom gallery space are ideal for spaces that have been re-purposed to gallery use or contain architectural features very specific to the space. Custom galleries are ideal in the situation where you spaces are being refurbished. The refurbished digital space can be delivered well ahead of the physical opening of spaces giving you a head start at testing your opening exhibitions.
You Decide What You Need
We work with you to ensure that the final gallery space meets your requirements. We ensure items such as floor coverings, wall paint codes etc are strictly adhered to. Your space can include lighting rails, ceiling and wall furniture and any particular details you feel are important to the narrative of your space.
Benefits of a Custom Gallery
There are many benefits to choosing a high detail custom gallery space.
- An exact replica of your spaces including details such as wall and ceiling furniture (Light switches, sensors, Lighting rails etc.)
- Guaranteed high spatial accuracy. Depending on the accuracy and fidelity of supplied plans.
- Exterior views can be incorporated.
- A more intimate design experience
- Accurate external light effects
- Web-ready 3D model. Ideal for online interactive 3D exhibitions of your Ortelia Curator design files.
All we require to create your space are:
- Accurate Floor plans – Can be in pdf format or CAD drawings
- Accurate Elevations (If available) – Can be in pdf format or CAD drawings
- Ceiling heights
- Photographs of the space and, if available, a video walk-around
Once the space has been completed it is provided to the client to view in Ortelia Curator and provide any feedback for changes or corrections.
The final space is exported with correct geographical coordinates and world orientation embedded so that any external lighting effects can be tested.