The exhibition design tool you have been waiting for.
Real-time exhibition design software. Easy to learn and easy to use, Ortelia Curator has been developed in collaboration with museum and gallery exhibition designers. Connect to your favourite Collections Management System and automatically import artworks to scale with associated descriptive text. Import, place, and light, multiple artwork types such as 2D images, video, audio and 3D models. Export completed exhibitions elevations in pdf format. Minimise handling of artworks at exhibition setup. Test the space for sight-lines and lighting. Ideal for travelling exhibitions.
If you are serious about exhibition design this is the tool for you.
Used by +100 Galleries & Museums Worldwide
– Stephanie Wilson, Project Manager, Collections and Interpretation, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
– Ingrid Hedgcock, Curator and Collections Manager, Margaret Olley Art Centre, Tweed Regional Gallery
– Dr Campbell Gray, Director, The University of Queensland Art Museum
– Rachel Arndt, Gallery Programs and Touring Exhibitions Manager, Museums & Galleries of NSW
Publish your virtual gallery to your website in one click.
Custom Gallery Spaces
gallery by the experts.
Or billed annually.
and touring teams.
2D, 3D & Media Artworks
Plinths and Cases
Temporary walls and shelving
Import from CMS
2D Elevation Output
Unlimited Exhibition Designs
No restrictions on space size
Digital Exhibition Publishing Services
Host your 3D interactive exhibition on your website
We will convert your exhibition design files to an online interactive 3D exhibition which can be embedded in your own web page.
– John Waldron, Blue Sky View