The exhibition design tool you have been waiting for.
Intuitive exhibition design software developed for museum and gallery professionals.
A powerful time-saving tool enabling dynamic creative design.
Connect to your Collections Management System (CMS) and automatically import artworks with associated descriptive information.
Place, and light, multiple artwork types (2D images, video, audio and 3D models).
Test your design concepts in real-time.
Export design elevations in pdf format.
Minimise physical handling of artworks at setup. Ideal for travelling exhibitions.
If you are serious about exhibition design this is the tool for you.
Used by +170 Galleries, Museums and Exhibitions Designers Worldwide
– Stephanie Wilson, Project Manager, Collections and Interpretation, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
– Ingrid Hedgcock, Curator and Collections Manager, Margaret Olley Art Centre, Tweed Regional Gallery
– Dr Campbell Gray, Director, The University of Queensland Art Museum
– Rachel Arndt, Gallery Programs and Touring Exhibitions Manager, Museums & Galleries of NSW
Publish your virtual gallery to your website in one click.
Get ready for the virtual reality revolution.
Custom Gallery Spaces
gallery by the experts.
Or billed annually.
and touring teams.
2D, 3D & Media Artworks
Plinths and Cases
Temporary walls and shelving
Import from CMS
2D Elevation Output
Unlimited Exhibition Designs
No restrictions on space size
Digital Exhibition Publishing Services
Host your 3D interactive exhibition on your website
Cloud hosting available
We will convert your exhibition design files to an online interactive 3D exhibition which can be embedded in your own web page.
– John Waldron, Blue Sky View