The exhibition design tool you have been waiting for.
Real-time exhibition design software. Easy to learn and easy to use, Ortelia Curator has been developed in collaboration with museum and gallery exhibition designers. Connect to your favourite Collections Management System and automatically import artworks to scale with associated descriptive text. Import, place, and light, multiple artwork types such as 2D images, video, audio and 3D models. Export completed exhibitions elevations in pdf format. Minimise handling of artworks at exhibition setup. Test the space for sight-lines and lighting. Ideal for travelling exhibitions.
If you are serious about exhibition design this is the tool for you.
– Stephanie Wilson, Project Manager, Collections and Interpretation, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
– Ingrid Hedgcock, Curator and Collections Manager, Margaret Olley Art Centre, Tweed Regional Gallery
– Dr Campbell Gray, Director, The University of Queensland Art Museum
– Rachel Arndt, Gallery Programs and Touring Exhibitions Manager, Museums & Galleries of NSW
Or billed annually.
and touring teams.
2D, 3D & Media Artworks
Plinths and Cases
Temporary walls and shelving
Import from CMS
2D Elevation Output
Unlimited Exhibition Designs
No restrictions on space size
No ongoing fees
gallery by the experts.
– John Waldron, Blue Sky View